Click on above image to view full picture
- ThinLine Skid Boots feature:
- Custom Fit: When warmed to body temperature ThinLine molds to the horses leg.
- Protection: Impact protection without bulky neoprene or high maintenance sheepskin or leather lining.
- Non Slip: No rub boots stay light even when working in wet conditions.
- No More Dirt: Arena footing won't stick to ThinLine.
- Durability: This is the most durable and easy to clean product on the market.
- Health: ThinLine is Infused with USDA anti-fungal & anti-microbial agents.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST
This is Mike McEntires Favorite skid boot. If you are tired of replacing skid boots its time to try ThinLine.
they are great quality they have a buckle to do them up instead of Velcro but they do not come with brand on them so its hard to say which way they sit
Product appears high quality - However picture not very accurate I believe, it looked like it was velcro - However they are made with buckles.
Also gap at from fetlock support to top leather strap is larger than picture shows (so may allow grit in there). Also took a little while to make sure I had put them on correct, kept refering to this picture.
Write A Review
Add items to Compare