The shock-absorbing neoprene acts as a second skin -- always moving with your horse, not against it. The waffle-patterned neoprene prevents slipping and does not require excessive tightening. The leading edge is soft and pliable, preventing the formation of sores in the elbow area. Best of all, it is easy to clean and requires very little maintenance. The webbing and buckles are removable so each part can be cared for separately.
Professional's Choice cinches are made with the highest quality materials and last longer due to the limestone-based neoprene, which won't crack or split after continued exposure to the elements. Plus, the closed-cell neoprene does not absorb moisture or sweat, keeping the cinch lightweight and comfortable for your horse, so you can concentrate on performance. It is truly the world's best cinch.
- Made with waffle-patterned neoprene -- Provides four-way stretch for comfort and support, easy to maintain doesn't absorb sweat or harbour bacteria, doesn't require overtightening and creates natural lubricant to prevent galling
- Hook & loop-attached neoprene -- Easy to remove for replacement or washing
- Heavy-duty webbing -- For strength and durability
- Double-reinforced stitching -- Ensures hardware remains securely in place
- Stainless steel hardware -- Won't rust even with long-term use