Creating a Gift Registry
- To create your new gift registry please create an account for Rods.com or sign in to your existing account. If you are creating an account, don’t worry it’s free to create an account!
- Once you are signed into your account, click on the “Gift Registry” link located below My Account on the left hand side.
- From this page you will see and be able to manage existing registries. You can also click on the Add New button to create a new registry.
- After you have filled out the required information and clicked save, you can now start adding items to your registry!
Sharing Your Registry
- If you have an existing registry and would like to share this registry with friends, sign into your Rods.com account.
- Click on the “Gift Registry” link located under My Account.
- Choose the registry you would like to share and click the share link.
- You can enter as many email addresses to share to from this page.
Searching for a Registry
- The most effective way to access a friend or family member’s registry is to view the email sent by the person who registered and use the link provided at the bottom. If you don’t have the shared email, please call customer service at 866-326-1975.