Click on above image to view full picture
- Ultrashock lining – provides protection and shock absorption
- Nylon-lined neoprene – is comfortable for the horse because it won’t rub or agitate injuries
- Covers back of hoof to ground – Superior protection to critical areas of hoof
- Double hook & loop fasteners – stays on securely and will not come loose while riding
- Soft, padded rolled pasterns – reduces rubbing, keeping horse more comfortable
- No-turn knob -- keeps boot from turning, remaining in correct position for better protection
This item is only able to ship within the U.S. and Canada. We apologize for the inconvenience. For Professional Choice orders shipping to Canada, please call our customer service at 866-326-1975.
|Boot Height||Bottom Boot|
11/22/2013By Rebekah VD
Love them! But sized very small. I got a medium for my 14.1 hand pony and they were almost too small! She's only 850 pounds. So if you have a larger horse get a big size!
THEY ARE SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT I HAVE USED THEM ON MY HORSES ALOT!
Write A Review
Add items to Compare