• Ultrashock lining -- provides protection and shock absorption
• Ballistic binding -- provides high degree of durability
• Covers back of hoof to ground -- Superior protection to critical areas of hoof
• Double hook & loop fasteners -- stays on securely and will not come loose while riding
• Soft, padded rolled pasterns -- reduces rubbing, keeping horse more comfortable
• No-turn knob -- keeps boot from turning, remaining in correct position for better protection
This item is only able to ship within the U.S. and Canada. We apologize for the inconvenience. For Professional Choice orders shipping to Canada, please call our customer service at 866-326-1975.
|Size||Pastern Circumference||Boot Height||Bottom Boot Circumference||Hands|
|Double Extra Large||11"||4.75"||16.5"||17-17.2|
THEY MAKE THE BEST PRODUCTS! I HAVE USED THEM ON MY HORSES SCIENCE 2002!
07/27/2012By wild child;)
-i use them on my horse all the time f we are runnin they tend to over each.
-they are fast and easy to put on.they protect my horse from getting hurt.
this product is used to protect our game horse from overreaching and clipping his shoe or hoof
These boots are great for protection during work and turn out. I use them daily and they last for years.
Professionals Choice is my favorite leg protection, but they still wear out almost as quickly as their competition. The stitching that attaches the velcro to the boot, as well as the velcro strip itself needs to be way stronger. With daily use, they don't last more than a couple of months before the velcro rips away from the stitching
Write A Review
Add items to Compare