INGREDIENTS - Each syringe contains:
• Removes worms and bots with a single dose.
• Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions and young foals.
• Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots.
• Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection.
• Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application.
DOSAGE and ADMINISTRATION:
One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250 lb. horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg. ivermectin per lb. (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb. body weight.
Please refer to package insert for complete use directions.
We cannot ship this item to France. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Buy 4 Get 1 Free with item #2521DW.
Exactly as you buy in the store. Great price! I just added it to my order and received free shipping.
i did not receive notice that this item was on backorder until days after i placed the order and still has not been received. i had to stop at a feed store and purchase wormer to keep my horses on schedule.
great product but the picture here is not Durvet's apple flavored product...the one shown here is not even apple flavored....
07/27/2012By J B
Value for money
07/27/2012By Betsy the Bear
Those paste are good for old aged horses. I use them on my horse who is now 18 years old as fully retired. You should see him how fat and shiny his outside health looks. He looks as if he is ten years younger. I recommend yall to use it for retired horses. When I odered and it came on the right time. Thank you, Betsy
Write A Review
Add items to Compare